'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Doors on Trails West Trailers

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2016-09-22 7:23 PM
29 replies, 25525 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

ntcowgirl
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2013-04-25 10:25 AM (#151543 - in reply to #129801)
Subject: RE: Doors on Trails West Trailers

Regular

We had a Trails West LQ trailer a few years ago....the midtack floor literally fell thru...nothing but particle board.    The newer ones seem to have some good ideas and sure are pretty but we would never trust the quality of them again.   Ours was just poorly built from tip to top. 
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
ROCKIN'TK DECATUR
Reg. Mar 2013
Posted 2013-04-25 9:41 PM (#151557 - in reply to #129801)

I wish HTW would put a "like" button on here like facebook has...... 

Lonnie
Reg. Dec 1899
Posted 2016-09-16 10:02 AM (#168390 - in reply to #151543)

I have a 2008 trails west 3 stall slant load and I have had no problems at all. This gal talked about the floor falling through, wow. They don't make the floors from particle board they have made the flooring using Douglas fir for the last 29 years anyway. Maybe she got a horse trailer somebody decided to do their own jerry rigged repairs. That is horrible and I am so sorry that that experience turned her off of trails west trailers, she missing out. Heck my horses even love the trailer. I don't know what info you were looking for about the doors. I just had to comment when I read her experience with these trailers.
Lonnie
Reg. Dec 1899
Posted 2016-09-16 10:02 AM (#168391 - in reply to #151543)

I have a 2008 trails west 3 stall slant load and I have had no problems at all. This gal talked about the floor falling through, wow. They don't make the floors from particle board they have made the flooring using Douglas fir for the last 29 years anyway. Maybe she got a horse trailer somebody decided to do their own jerry rigged repairs. That is horrible and I am so sorry that that experience turned her off of trails west trailers, she missing out. Heck my horses even love the trailer. I don't know what info you were looking for about the doors. I just had to comment when I read her experience with these trailers.
Reg. Dec 1899
Posted 2016-09-22 7:23 PM (#168448 - in reply to #129801)

Lonnie, I believe you are confusing the horse area (Doug Fir) with the tack compartment (particle board).
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)