'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Lazy N horse trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2013-07-31 8:22 AM
5 replies, 7337 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

diamondweedo
Reg. Jul 2013
Posted 2013-07-26 7:47 PM (#153577)
Subject: Lazy N horse trailer

Hello I just got an older Lazy N horse trailer in excellent condition. 17 foot living quarters I could not ask for more space and better set up. My problem is finding parts for it .I need to find a back handle for the door to the horses it is broken.When you go to close it you turn the handle and inside it has an up and down piece that latches .THe bottom piece is missing .I hope that makes sense.If anyone knows where to find one that would be greatly appreciated .Thank you Also the trailer is leaking we have yet to have found where it is coming from we are going to re roof the whole roof.What is the best product to use and way to go about it ?Thanks again
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2013-07-26 10:44 PM (#153585 - in reply to #153577)
Subject: RE: Lazy N horse trailer

Expert

Re-roof as in replacing the metal or fiberglass construction? Or do you mean re-sealing the roof to prevent leaks. If your choice is the latter, Elastomeric products work well and are easy to apply. They can be found at most big box, lumber yards and hardware stores. Compare qualities before purchasing any. The easiest way is to note the warranty periods; they do vary. Surface preparation is important. Follow all the directions and you will have a long lasting sealant.
diamondweedo
Reg. Jul 2013
Posted 2013-07-27 10:06 AM (#153598 - in reply to #153577)

Thank you for your response.Yes reroofing because of leaks.We figured we would go ahead and do the whole trailer.The people before tried to patch seems with tape and did a horrible job.So again thank you for your help.
traveler2010
Reg. Jul 2013
Posted 2013-07-30 1:20 AM (#153662 - in reply to #153577)

New User

I would like to share with everybody my experience with the maxihorse, this system is amazing, i love it, its work perfect.....no more problem with the heat and pollution inside the trailer.....I recommend.....check it www.maxihorse.com
Bhill
Reg. May 2013
Posted 2013-07-30 7:50 AM (#153666 - in reply to #153577)

Veteran

Originally written by diamondweedo on 2013-07-26 7:47 PM

Hello I just got an older Lazy N horse trailer in excellent condition. 17 foot living quarters I could not ask for more space and better set up. My problem is finding parts for it .I need to find a back handle for the door to the horses it is broken.When you go to close it you turn the handle and inside it has an up and down piece that latches .THe bottom piece is missing .I hope that makes sense.If anyone knows where to find one that would be greatly appreciated .Thank you Also the trailer is leaking we have yet to have found where it is coming from we are going to re roof the whole roof.What is the best product to use and way to go about it ?Thanks again
While searching the web I have found a couple sites that offer horse trailer specific items. I'm certain you can find a latch at one of these sites >>http://www.jazzsales.com >>>>http://www.horsetraileraccessorystore.com
diamondweedo
Reg. Jul 2013
Posted 2013-07-31 8:22 AM (#153694 - in reply to #153577)

Thank you for your help will be sure to check them out :)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)