'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
any brilliant ideas for using "wasted" space in your trailer?

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-02-08 12:44 PM
25 replies, 8347 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Killrail
Reg. Oct 2008
Posted 2009-02-08 12:44 PM (#99027 - in reply to #97688)
Subject: RE: any brilliant ideas for using "wasted" space in your trailer?

Veteran

For those of us who don't have LQ's.....-if you have butterfly doors in the back, open them up put a tarp along them to 'close in' your trailer, put up your 'cowboy shower' bag and have a decent private shower...make sure to put down another tarp on the ground or some astro-turf to keep feet clean.-use old pantyhose, put soap in and tie up end so it doesn't fall out, tie other end onto one of your trailer doors where you shower. You'll be able to use the soap while it's inside the pantyhose and it'll dry on its own too.-mount another spare tire mount and spare tire on the other side of your trailer, so you have 2 spares for your trip.-take your camping potty with you and put it in your stall area while you're at camp, you have your own bathroom. I use one of those medical/bedside potties so I don't have to squat on the little/short 'camping potties'.I know there's more, but can't think of them right now. I'm a bit rusty on the camping since I haven't had a chance here recently.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)