'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Integrity Trailers?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-02-23 1:16 PM
19 replies, 19264 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

mariah
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2009-02-10 10:16 PM (#99211)
Subject: Integrity Trailers?

Does anyone know if Integrity Trailers is still in business?  Have tried both calling and e-mail with no success.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
retento
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2009-02-11 2:07 AM (#99222 - in reply to #99211)
Subject: RE: Integrity Trailers?

Expert

A recent Integrity thread...  http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/forum/thread-view.asp?threadid=10721

Edited by retento 2009-02-11 2:09 AM
mariah
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2009-02-11 8:00 AM (#99234 - in reply to #99211)

Thanks!  Some Integrity trailers sold on the web from a bank seizure in Dighton Ks. They had partially completed LQ.
I HOOF IT
Reg. Jun 2004
Posted 2009-02-11 12:17 PM (#99262 - in reply to #99211)

dighton Ks, huh, I wonder if it was the dealer?  I had some doings with a dealer there and it was not pretty!
Duckman
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2009-02-11 2:18 PM (#99274 - in reply to #99211)

Veteran

Intergrity's assets have been seized by the bank. I'm sure their dealer in Dighton, KS. didn't help their cause.
I HOOF IT
Reg. Jun 2004
Posted 2009-02-11 3:02 PM (#99280 - in reply to #99211)

I hate to hear that about the company but I noticed the KS dealers website is not available now.  I sorry to say but after what happened with the dealer in KS, I am proud to say what goes around comes around.
HTWOK
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2009-02-14 8:02 AM (#99448 - in reply to #99211)

Regular

I swear, good lord you people are relentless.  Linda you bought one of the trailers from the auction and you bought the one with the almost finished LQ, it is a beautiful trailer and I hope you enjoy it.  Integrity is closed so they are not able to help you with any warranty issues you might have.  If you want your interior finished I would take it to JAG in OK city.  They have done many interiors on Integrity's and should be able to pick up where we left off.  Mrs Ross we built you a trailer to your specs, you accepted the trailer and then decided to trade it back in for you old one.  I'm sorry that one did not work out for you.  HTWOK severed all ties with the LQ company that did the interior for your trailer in December of 05.  I do not remember the exact details of everything but what those people did to you is one of the reasons we parted ways with them.  "Duckman"  I don't know who you are since you feel that you have to use a fake name so that you can post negative comments and not get a phone call about it.  Look if you have a problem than be a man and quit publicly bashing us and god knows who else and PM me because to be frank I am sick and tired of you saying negative things about us and hiding behind your fake user name.  Grow up.  I know what happened to Intergity and we were not responsible for them closing nor did we contribute anything to it.  They have been in trouble for a few years.  We have been closed since Sept of last year and we are trying to rebuild our lives and start over.  We don't need any more calls about people on here talking trash about our situation when they have not a clue as to what happpened.  We are glad to be out of the business because there are always those customers who no matter what you do are going to be unhappy and badmouth you because that is the way they are and always will be.  Unfortunatly some people have nothing better to do than try to stir up trouble and well....God Bless your little hearts.   I will say this once again, if you have a problem with us than you can PM us and I will be glad to talk to you.  

Edited by HTWOK 2009-02-19 3:59 PM
HTWOK
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2009-02-19 4:07 PM (#99755 - in reply to #99211)

Regular

Thats what I thought.  No PM's yet.  I hate it when people talk trash but don't back it up.  I'm going to say this for every one else who is having a tough time with the economy the way it is.  We are not the first company to close in unfortunate circumstances and we won't be the last.  Please do not say hurtfull things about people/business's in these situations, we are doing the best we can.  If you want to say something then offer your support and advice, don't berate them and make them feel worse than they already do.  Remember, someday you could be in thier shoes.
figero
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2009-02-20 8:25 AM (#99785 - in reply to #99211)

Regular

HERE HERE
mariah
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2009-02-20 9:58 PM (#99821 - in reply to #99211)

My initial inquery about Integrity Trailers was only because I needed a few items to finish the living quarters in the trailer I bought.  I am truly sorry that I mentioned Dighton and opened a topic that has now caused pain.  Someone very close to me has recently went through a similar situation and it is hard to see someone lose what they've worked so hard for.  The support of people who know the situation and care helps take part of the pain away and criticism from those who really don't know the complete story only worsens an already hurtful situation.    The trailer I bought is beautiful and it will serve it's purpose well.  My only regret is that the purchase came about at the expense of someone else's painful circumstance.

Reg. Dec 1899
Posted 2009-02-21 7:38 AM (#99827 - in reply to #99211)

Mariah, bless you.  DON SMITH, OWNER, DHMCO
HTWOK
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2009-02-23 6:53 AM (#99954 - in reply to #99827)

Regular

Mariah,  thank you for the post.  That truly means alot.  I sent you a PM
beenaround
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2009-02-23 11:46 AM (#99988 - in reply to #99211)

"Businesses are perfectly designed to get the results they get"
I HOOF IT
Reg. Jun 2004
Posted 2009-02-23 11:55 AM (#99990 - in reply to #99448)

Originally written by HTWOK on 2009-02-14 8:02 AM

I swear, good lord you people are relentless.  Linda you bought one of the trailers from the auction and you bought the one with the almost finished LQ, it is a beautiful trailer and I hope you enjoy it.  Integrity is closed so they are not able to help you with any warranty issues you might have.  If you want your interior finished I would take it to JAG in OK city.  They have done many interiors on Integrity's and should be able to pick up where we left off.  Mrs Ross we built you a trailer to your specs, you accepted the trailer and then decided to trade it back in for you old one.  I'm sorry that one did not work out for you.  HTWOK severed all ties with the LQ company that did the interior for your trailer in December of 05.  I do not remember the exact details of everything but what those people did to you is one of the reasons we parted ways with them.  "Duckman"  I don't know who you are since you feel that you have to use a fake name so that you can post negative comments and not get a phone call about it.  Look if you have a problem than be a man and quit publicly bashing us and god knows who else and PM me because to be frank I am sick and tired of you saying negative things about us and hiding behind your fake user name.  Grow up.  I know what happened to Intergity and we were not responsible for them closing nor did we contribute anything to it.  They have been in trouble for a few years.  We have been closed since Sept of last year and we are trying to rebuild our lives and start over.  We don't need any more calls about people on here talking trash about our situation when they have not a clue as to what happpened.  We are glad to be out of the business because there are always those customers who no matter what you do are going to be unhappy and badmouth you because that is the way they are and always will be.  Unfortunatly some people have nothing better to do than try to stir up trouble and well....God Bless your little hearts.   I will say this once again, if you have a problem with us than you can PM us and I will be glad to talk to you.  

Ok I am on here now and I have been away from the net for a few days.  I will tell you that you didn't build a trailer for me nor to my spec.  I bought a trailer from you that somone else had ordered and then renig on it.  After have the trailer that you put the living quarters in those people should be glad they didn't buy it.  I sure hope you got all the leaks and propain problems fixed before you sold it to someone else.  Which I noticed that you had it for a while and may still have it and all I could see was you took to good cabinets over the sofa out and put a bunk in.  Sure I will admit you tried to fix everything but the one thing that took the cake was it cost us $1000 to get our old one back which was a small price to pay considering the problems we had with the living quarters and the other issue with your co-worker

HTWOK
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2009-02-23 12:20 PM (#99992 - in reply to #99211)

Regular

There was nothing wrong with trailer that I was aware of, and if there was leaks in it then I apoligize.  The current owners have never had any problems with leaks or propane issues.  I don't remember all of the details surrounding the purchase of your trailer, I have a buyers order for a new 2005 Integrity with you as the purchaser with a Lq installed in it.  I am not going to get any further into a he said/ she said type of deal with you or anyone else.  What I have been trying to get accross to people is that we are no longer in business.  I don't know what people hope to accomplish by publicly bashing us but more power to you.  Diddent your parents teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?  No body is perfect and no business is either. I don't have anything else to say and I think you people should get back to helping each other out instead of what has been going on in this thread.

Adrina Brown

I HOOF IT
Reg. Jun 2004
Posted 2009-02-23 12:33 PM (#99993 - in reply to #99992)

Originally written by HTWOK on 2009-02-23 12:20 PM

There was nothing wrong with trailer that I was aware of, and if there was leaks in it then I apoligize.  The current owners have never had any problems with leaks or propane issues.  I don't remember all of the details surrounding the purchase of your trailer, I have a buyers order for a new 2005 Integrity with you as the purchaser with a Lq installed in it.  I am not going to get any further into a he said/ she said type of deal with you or anyone else.  What I have been trying to get accross to people is that we are no longer in business.  I don't know what people hope to accomplish by publicly bashing us but more power to you.  Diddent your parents teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?  No body is perfect and no business is either. I don't have anything else to say and I think you people should get back to helping each other out instead of what has been going on in this thread.

Adrina Brown

yes we bought the trailer but I never designed the living quarters!  Trust me who ever did needs to go back to design school!!! 

I HOOF IT
Reg. Jun 2004
Posted 2009-02-23 12:45 PM (#99994 - in reply to #99992)

Originally written by HTWOK on 2009-02-23 12:20 PM

Adrina Brown

by the way I have pm you twice now!  So if you want to talk lets talk!

Tresvolte
Reg. Feb 2008
Posted 2009-02-23 12:47 PM (#99996 - in reply to #99993)

Originally written by I HOOF IT on 2009-02-23 12:33 PM

yes we bought the trailer but I never designed the living quarters!  Trust me who ever did needs to go back to design school!!! 

Is there really any need in kicking someone any more when they are down? Kind of like beating a dead horse....

I HOOF IT
Reg. Jun 2004
Posted 2009-02-23 12:55 PM (#99997 - in reply to #99996)

Originally written by Tresvolte on 2009-02-23 12:47 PM

Originally written by I HOOF IT on 2009-02-23 12:33 PM

Is there really any need in kicking someone any more when they are down? Kind of like beating a dead horse....

All I done at the first was ask a question and then made a statement.  I never said names, just a state.  So then who ever this lady is comes on and starts saying stuff that she knows nothing about.  I never talked to who ever she is the time we was dealing on the trailer.  Yes I will take up for myself and let anyone else know so they don't go thru what we did.  I do feel for everyone that is having hard times, but some of those hard times are from business mistakes so don't blame others.

HTWOK
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2009-02-23 1:16 PM (#99999 - in reply to #99211)

Regular

Hoof it met me when she and her husband picked up the trailer that me and my husband delivered and sold to her.  I just have one of thse names (Adrina) that is hard to remember.  No big deal.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)