'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Classis 3 H GN LQ lighting question.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2014-07-30 6:44 PM
2 replies, 2575 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

BILLYS
Reg. Apr 2014
Posted 2014-07-30 11:08 AM (#160203)
Subject: Classis 3 H GN LQ lighting question.

Once again I go to this board for help.Playing ( turning on and off) with the lights in the trailer last nite cause I put a new batterie in. I noteced ... let me back up and say what we have. 3 switches on the wall for the lights. 1st switch runs about 4 little lights in the LQ. 2nd switch runs 4 lights on the outside. two are near the door and 2 are on the outside back wall. 3rd runs the lighte in the horse area(3 lights) 2 in the mangers and 1 in the tack room..................My consern is the switch that runs the outside lights, the lights are real dim, all 4 of them. The other lights are real brite. My question is, does ths sound like the converter thing? Or being they are outside are all 4 just week? going bad? Thanks for looking.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
beeoerdog
Reg. Jan 2014
Posted 2014-07-30 2:09 PM (#160204 - in reply to #160203)
Subject: RE: Classis 3 H GN LQ lighting question.

Extreme Veteran

My guess is a bad connection or a bad switch. Try changing wires at the switch to a different switch that is working. Replace switch if bad. If no change, follow wires to the lights. It doesn't take a lot of corrosion to severely limit the amount of voltage going to the lights.
MrSteve
Reg. Jul 2012
Posted 2014-07-30 6:44 PM (#160205 - in reply to #160203)
Subject: RE: Classis 3 H GN LQ lighting question.

Veteran

Agree with above. To check to see if the switch is the problem, just remove the switch, unhook the wires and touch the power wire to light feed wire (assuming we are talking 12v, don't do it dealing with 110v). If no change, then more then likely you have a ground problem (because I doubt the 12v feed would be that bad with corrosion and still light the lights).
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)