'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
2008 4Star or a NEW trailer?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-03-22 8:51 PM
1 replies, 2915 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

sdham
Reg. Mar 2013
Posted 2015-03-22 4:11 PM (#162943)
Subject: 2008 4Star or a NEW trailer?

New User

I found a nice looking 2008 4 Star (2 horse bumper pull) that looks to be in good shape at least in the pictures. They are asking almost 16,000. I have also found brand new trailers such as Hawk, Adam, sundowner for the same price. Do you guys think the 4 Star would actually be worth that asking price? Wouldn't I be better off with a new trailer? Sorry if this has been asked too much already. I am just now starting my search. Thanks!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2015-03-22 8:51 PM (#162946 - in reply to #162943)
Subject: RE: 2008 4Star or a NEW trailer?

Expert

4 Star trailers are well built, hold their resale values quite well and are well known. Those are some of the reasons their used prices are often over inflated. For a lesser amount of money, you can purchase new 2h BP trailers. Some of these companies feature construction details that are superior to the 4 Star.Adam and Blue Ribbon are both well built and have an excellent reputations in our area. Two friends of ours bought Adam AL BP trailers and are very pleased with their performance. Both were thousands less than the used 4 Star price you quoted.I would definitely shop for other brands locally available in your area, or within a day's drive..
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)