'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Pulling a video feed

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-07-02 9:05 AM
1 replies, 2998 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

lmassom
Reg. Jul 2014
Posted 2015-07-02 7:51 AM (#163923)
Subject: Pulling a video feed

I bought a wireless camera system that works really poorly. I only get a picture occasionally. The company will swap me for a wired system. I would like to pull the wire along side all the light wires but all of this is completely enclosed. Will it be possible to pull the wire though? And if so how? Could I use a wire snake? I'll like to avoid tearing the trailer apart as much as possible.

I have a 2013 Bison LQ Traveler with a slide out (couch). I think the short wall is 13'.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
justgurn
Reg. Oct 2010
Posted 2015-07-02 9:05 AM (#163925 - in reply to #163923)
Subject: RE: Pulling a video feed

Veteran

I just finished running a control wire from the rear and into the house. I decided run the wire below in the lower channel with the lower clearance lights. The simple answer is yes it is possible, but not easy. If your looking at the upper corner channel to run your cable I would suggest fiberglass push rods. You can get them at Home Depot or Harbor Freight in the electrical department. You're going to need to remove some panels to access at both ends. That was easy to say. Recruit a friend to help with the project.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)