'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
trailer eyes

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-09-04 8:09 AM
1 replies, 3093 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

sadiesusu
Reg. May 2015
Posted 2015-09-03 8:09 PM (#164613)
Subject: trailer eyes

New User

I am considering getting trailer eyes camera system for monitering my horse while trailering. Also for a backup camera. Has anyone used this camera system? Do you use it wireless? Do you recommend it?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
PDGx
Reg. Jul 2011
Posted 2015-09-04 8:09 AM (#164615 - in reply to #164613)
Subject: RE: trailer eyes

Veteran

Have had one for about a year+ now. Using it in our 4horse slant load aluminum LQ. Have the camera on the butt side of the trailer mounted at ceiling level right down the divider wall. The antenna is just stuck between the screen and the window of the front stall on the right of the trailer. I do have it worked to a 12v switch inside the side walk door. The monitor is mounted on the transmission hump and the antenna is on the back of the cab behind the passenger side. It does what it is supposed to do, nothing special. The picture is good and only get a bit of static when under power lines. I have not used it as a backup camera, but believe you can get cameras with a reversed image. You can email them - they do answer promptly. Been a good camera - no regrets.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)