'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Who Is US Horse Trailer?? New Selling Site

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-10-05 10:38 AM
3 replies, 3312 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Trailer Depot
Reg. Sep 2013
Posted 2015-09-29 10:36 AM (#164874)
Subject: Who Is US Horse Trailer?? New Selling Site

I got an e-mail today from US Horse Trailer?...telling me they are uploading all of my inventory?...Does anyone know who is behind this site or where it's out of?...of course they don't disclose any of this information in the e-mail, as usual...The ONLY place I advertise now is Horse Trailer World because Dave and Rick do a wonderful job eliminating the scammers, unlike other sites...Is there really a need for another horse trailer selling site? What do they offer that this one doesn't?...
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Trailer Depot
Reg. Sep 2013
Posted 2015-09-29 10:50 AM (#164875 - in reply to #164874)
Subject: RE: Who Is US Horse Trailer?? New Selling Site

P.S...I wanted to add that I'm always skeptical when a new site is not willing to announce WHO (names) is starting it...to me, it sounds like they are hiding...the e-mail should read..."Hello, I'm Joe Blow and I'm starting a new horse trailer selling site"....BTW: How do they have access to my inventory? It's only on HTW and I believe it's copy protected.
DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2015-10-01 5:04 PM (#164923 - in reply to #164875)

Elite Veteran

It's common for new horse trailer sites to take ads. This makes them look busy. No one wants to go to a site with 12 trailers. But they still have to generate traffic and buyers for you. This is the part they can't steal.The newest trend is free. Mega sites huge numbers of classified ads. For free. But there's a big catch. The ads are not monitored for spame and are often kept online for years to build up the database. But it doesn't matter because they have what they want. You email address and those of thousands of others who "click" on the ad. Email lists are valuable and if you wonder where you get all your horse related spam . . . there you go.
Trailer Depot
Reg. Sep 2013
Posted 2015-10-05 10:38 AM (#164965 - in reply to #164874)

Thanks Dave, that's exactly why I don't use any site to advertise but yours...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)