'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Organizing Manger Storage?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2016-05-16 8:24 AM
2 replies, 4576 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

blackcows
Reg. Mar 2010
Posted 2016-05-07 11:34 AM (#167015)
Subject: Organizing Manger Storage?

Extreme Veteran

I just purchased a new trailer that has mangers and under manger storage. On my previous trailer I had a midtack in which I put shelves, hooks, etc. I think I will miss the midtack a little bit but there was a lot of wasted space as we had to keep the majority of the floor clear so you could get in the LQ door. You can find lots of pictures of storage ideas for a rear tack and mid tack but not much at all for the manger storage.I'm wonder what others have done, did you put hooks in there, any type of shelves, any other tips or tricks or do you just shove stuff in there the best it will fit?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
sd425
Reg. Dec 2008
Posted 2016-05-15 10:51 AM (#167060 - in reply to #167015)
Subject: RE: Organizing Manger Storage?

Rubbermaid 14 gallon totes fit perfectly in our mangers and can be stacked 3 deep with labels on the lids so we know what is in them. We use square pales with trap door lids for feed and installed battery powered touch lights for when we camp without power.
Spin Doctor
Reg. Nov 2008
Posted 2016-05-16 8:24 AM (#167063 - in reply to #167015)
Subject: RE: Organizing Manger Storage?

Extreme Veteran

On a Hart we had several years ago, I found a commercial steel shelf that fit perfect in the manager. Put about 8" from the top of the manger the full length. Thought I would use it a lot...really didn't help much as such a narrow area, was really more in the way than I thought.

2nd the totes, we have several in ours but we leave the lids at home.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)