'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Silver Lite Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-11-22 8:55 PM
2 replies, 3295 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

GungKay
Reg. Nov 2006
Posted 2006-11-21 9:49 AM (#51756)
Subject: Silver Lite Trailers

My friend has aSilver Lite

3H LQ and they LOVE it! They both say that the quality is the best and most safe especially for the horses. We're thinking of moving up to a LQ and want to get the best  all aluminum trailer that we can. I was wondering if anyone else has one & they can tell us how they like it. I also understand that this trailer has a ten year warranty too, that sounds great!thanks!!! GK

Edited by GungKay 2006-11-21 10:13 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gemm
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2006-11-22 4:54 PM (#51806 - in reply to #51756)
Subject: RE: Silver Lite Trailers

Extreme Veteran

Boy, that's a loaded question. Hmmmm, best LQ trailer? I think you should start by looking at the ads on this site, check the prices and drool over the interior pics of the LQs. Then whittle your search down to the general area you live. There have been posts in the past about difficulties when the buyer and seller live too far apart and small fixes become logistical nightmares just because of distance. Go to horseshows, endurance rides, NATRC rides, rodeos or anywhere else there's a gathering of trailers and people..Ask questions and eventually you'll come up with a price range, style, LQ amenities and manufacturer. Good luck! I researched like mad 15 years ago and I'm still happy with that same trailer.
AbbyB
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2006-11-22 8:55 PM (#51815 - in reply to #51756)
Subject: RE: Silver Lite Trailers

Veteran

I have a 2000 Silverlite Roper III that I bought 2nd hand almost 5 yrs ago.  It has been a very nice trailer & the company has been great for customer service!  If you do a search on here, I know there are some other threads about them. 
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)