'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
trailer wiring & plug

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-04-04 8:52 AM
0 replies, 1985 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

reddun25
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2008-04-04 8:52 AM (#81139)
Subject: trailer wiring & plug

Regular

Are all horse trailers wired the same as in the wires in the plug that goes into the truck? We are having wiring problems with our Titan 2H BP. We have only used it twice and everything worked (as far as we know) but the interior lights did not. We went to use it last week and nothing worked. The wires/plug look brand new and are not corroded. I contacted the dealer and they emailed me instrcutions on how the wires should be set up, which is the same as our C&C but the Titan does not work when wired the same way. Then we switched some wires around and we could get everything to work except the clearance lights and interior. Then we moved them around again and we could get the clearance lights and brake lights to work but not blinkers (they looked like hazards). Per the dealer the interior light is a blue wire which is cut off on both the plug and battery connections. It was done at the manufac. I assume. What in the world is the problem? It's not like we can take it anywhere and of course the dealer won't get back to me on the issue since their first response. Thanks!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)