'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Question about Equine.com

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-01-12 7:08 AM
6 replies, 3949 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

calf roper
Reg. Jan 2009
Posted 2009-01-06 10:29 PM (#97085)
Subject: Question about Equine.com

New User

Has anyone ever dealt with Equine.com?  I have a friend wanting to buy a trailer located in another state and he has been told to send money to Equine.com to get the trailer shipped.  Is this a scam?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
rose
Reg. Feb 2004
Posted 2009-01-06 11:17 PM (#97086 - in reply to #97085)
Subject: RE: Question about Equine.com

The following is from www.equine.com

Customer Service
In order to expedite any concerns or issues you may have with the website, we have included specific email addresses that cover any and all of your immediate needs.

General Comments, Concerns, Suggestions, or to Report Abuse

Please Click Here or Chat Live with our customer service representative (during normal business hours).

Order Placement

If you already have placed your free text ad and wish to upgrade to a photo ad but haven’t placed an order yet, click here or send your check or money order, along with photo, to:

Equine.com
22601 N 19th Ave
Suite 131
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Email: orders@equine.com

Photo Submissions

If you are having issues with uploading your photo, please send your picture, including your order number and owner ID to orders@equine.com. If you do not have a scanner or ability to download the photo from a digital camera, please remit the photo to the address shown below.

Video Submissions

Please send your VHS video tapes to the address listed below. You may also email your videos (in MPEG format only) to orders@equine.com.

Technical Assistance

If you are experiencing any type of site problem or need help with your order, please click here.

Business Development

We are aggressively pursuing new opportunities that expand our core services and/or expand our product offerings. If you have an idea or opportunity that you would like to discuss with us please click here.

Advertising

We offer businesses a range of advertising programs and opportunities that can fit any budget. To request more information on our advertising offerings click here.

Package Ad Sales

If you are interested in package sales or multiple ad discounts, To request more information on our package sales or multiple ad discounts click here.

Marketing

If you have a proposal or marketing opportunity that fits our needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click here.

Address

Equine.com
22601 N 19th Ave
Suite 131
Phoenix, AZ 85027

Terri
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2009-01-07 7:23 PM (#97130 - in reply to #97085)

Expert

I sold a gelding and currently have a filly for sale on Equine.com.  As far as I know they are a listing site only, they don't handle the sales trasactions.  I can send you the number they gave me when I had a problem with an ad if you like.

Edited by Terri 2009-01-07 7:27 PM
hogtownboss
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2009-01-07 9:32 PM (#97133 - in reply to #97085)

Expert

Last time I checked equine.com was not a bank! So I would say a BIG SCAM!
dmverg
Reg. Mar 2008
Posted 2009-01-08 8:04 AM (#97141 - in reply to #97085)

I have spoken with them directly in the past about this issue.  There is no question that this is a scam.  They are strictly a listing site.  There is a way on the site  to report this scam to them.  They will remove the add. At the bottom of the main web page there is contact button, click it and then there is a place to report abuse.  You may also click on "live chat" during business hours and inform them in this manner.
calf roper
Reg. Jan 2009
Posted 2009-01-08 8:11 AM (#97142 - in reply to #97085)

New User

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I was pretty sure it was a scam.
crowleysridgegirl
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2009-01-12 7:08 AM (#97327 - in reply to #97141)

Expert

I've never been able to speak with anyone per "live chat" from Equine.com although I have tried several times.They've also pretty much stopped taking phone calls unless it is a question or problem that YOU have in paying for an ad.That being said,however,I've always gotten a quick email reply whenever I've communicated with them.I've had to report a couple of scam replies to an ad that I have with them,and they are good to help out with that.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)