'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Width of fold down bed????

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-01-30 6:52 PM
1 replies, 2351 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Rose66
Reg. Dec 2006
Posted 2009-01-30 5:42 PM (#98552)
Subject: Width of fold down bed????

Veteran

What width should a fold down bed be in a LQ?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
levie
Reg. Jan 2009
Posted 2009-01-30 6:52 PM (#98561 - in reply to #98552)
Subject: RE: Width of fold down bed????

I have done a couple of trailers different ways it depends on wether or not you are wanting a fold down sofa OR A dinett, sofas come in different lengths usualy between 60" & 70" and usualy between26" and 32" wide. if you are going to use a fold down sofa you also have consider for a couple of inches of clearace from the back so you will be able to fold it down, be sure to check befor you bolt it or it will get stuck down. If you are putting in a dinett I have made them 2' wide to 3 1/2' depending on how wide the trailer is I am instaling it in. I have a picture of one trailer on this sight with a 2' dinett it is on a trailer I did, it also has a 60" bench for storage, it is in indiana they called it a chipper but it is a corn pro, you may look at them to get some ideals, also if you look at different flore plans from other manufactures they will have their dementions right on th floor plan,
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)