'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
LSR and Double Dutyn LQ's

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-09-18 11:22 PM
1 replies, 3176 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

gdub
Reg. Sep 2011
Posted 2011-09-18 9:13 AM (#137627)
Subject: LSR and Double Dutyn LQ's

New User

I have found some trailers on-line that I'm unfamiliar with the LQ builders. What can you tell me about these two? Thanks.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Zoe
Reg. Feb 2010
Posted 2011-09-18 11:22 PM (#137644 - in reply to #137627)
Subject: RE: LSR and Double Dutyn LQ's

Regular

We bought a 2006 K-B in April, 2010 and we bought it because we fell in love with the look of theinterior & floor plan.  We liked everything about the trailer as well and it had most of the features we were looking for and some we would not have added had we been buying new.  After we bought it, I found that the LQ was done by LSR and was custom & I actually have not seen one like it since and it is as nice as any high end trailer and I have gotten many compliments on it.  One of the things I especially like is that all my closets in the nose (across the front & sides) go down to the floor and are wide & roomy for hanging.  Well designed & no wasted space and cabinets are well constructed. They are family owned & operated & can be contacted at 574-206-9610.  I did a search on LSR on the internet & also found a thread on HTW that went back to 2005 and found that they were also originally installed in American Spirit trailers but then the dealers were allowed to offer different conversion cos to customers to keep the price down.  We are very happy with ours.  Hope this helps!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)