'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Lq with double slides

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-08-10 2:52 PM
2 replies, 2873 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

MWilliams
Reg. Aug 2015
Posted 2015-08-10 1:22 PM (#164397)
Subject: Lq with double slides

We currently have a rather long trailer and find that it is sometimes difficult to maneuver in some camps so I got to wondering. Is it possible or even feasible to have a shorter trailer with double slides. Like perhaps 3h with 10 or 12' lq. I didn't find any on a search. I did actually find a Shadow with a triple slide but it was still quite long. I wrote to Shadow and Lakota but have not heard back from them. Anyone know if they are out there?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
luvtoride
Reg. Jan 2015
Posted 2015-08-10 1:36 PM (#164398 - in reply to #164397)
Subject: RE: Lq with double slides

Good Afternoon! I totally understand where you are coming from! I have 4 kids (so bunk beds were always necessary) THEN I went to a shadow with 2 slide outs and LOVE IT! Instead of having to go "out back for fuel" or into the mall parking lot... I can now take my trailer just about anywhere!!! Our axle placement also helps with turning, etc. Yes I work for a Shadow Dealer.... but YES I also pull a Shadow 15.5 LQ. We offer a variety of sizes in double slide models and can meet all budgets! Shoot me an email tell me what you are looking for and I am happy to get you all the info and floor plans you are looking for.... michele@coughlinshadow.com (ps we also have new and used double slides) Looking forward to hearing from you!
MWilliams
Reg. Aug 2015
Posted 2015-08-10 2:52 PM (#164399 - in reply to #164397)
Subject: RE: Lq with double slides

Just sent an email
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World