'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Generator started! Eureka!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-06-08 9:05 PM
1 replies, 2451 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

flyinghfarm
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2015-06-08 6:44 PM (#163682)
Subject: Generator started! Eureka!

Expert

AFter time slipping away and not starting my onboard generator (Onan 4000) and knowing the fuel had aged, it would turn over energetically but sputter and not start. A month or so ago I poured some Seafoam in the fuel tank, and still had the sputter no start. Today, I went out and it started very smoothly on the second push of the remote start button. I then turned on the AC on high and let it run aprox 30 minutes under load. Turned all off. Then asked it to restart which it did very easily. Could the seafoam have made the difference? I could have fallen over when it started so easily,. I now need to get all the old fuel out of that tank, run it dry, and wait to put in fresh non ethanol fuel until when I need to go on a trip? Any words of wisdom out there? Thanks in advance...
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2015-06-08 9:05 PM (#163683 - in reply to #163682)
Subject: RE: Generator started! Eureka!

Expert

Sea Foam works well on most engines, diesel and gas of every kind. I've been using it for years for winter storages, vintage and modern gas autos, diesels, two stroke outboards and lawn care units. Very pleased with the results.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)