'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Upgrading from bumper pull to gooseneck LQ

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2016-02-26 6:36 PM
2 replies, 2617 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

diamondhunter2008
Reg. Feb 2016
Posted 2016-02-26 11:07 AM (#166220)
Subject: Upgrading from bumper pull to gooseneck LQ

New User

I am trying to figure out and research what is the best way to upgrade from my 3 horse Hart Aluminum trailer into a goose neck living quarter trailer. My question is, do I sell my trailer myself or do I trade in my trailer with a trailer dealer? I have not delt with a trailer dealer and I am sure they are the same as a car salesman. As I am would like (and sure everyone does) to get the best bang for my buck and the goose neck LQ trailer that suites my needs. Any suggestions will greatly be appreciated.

Edited by diamondhunter2008 2016-02-26 11:08 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
kooner
Reg. Jun 2011
Posted 2016-02-26 11:18 AM (#166221 - in reply to #166220)
Subject: RE: Upgrading from bumper pull to gooseneck LQ

Extreme Veteran

1st thing I would do is a little research and see what the trailer you have is worth, then I would find a dealer close by that has a trailer that fits your needs and go from there. A lot of times it is just easier to trade than sit around waiting for someone to buy yours first.Remember is does not cost a thing to ask and look.
huntseat
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2016-02-26 6:36 PM (#166226 - in reply to #166220)
Subject: RE: Upgrading from bumper pull to gooseneck LQ

Expert

I would really look at Dixie Horse and Mule, you can start locally but give them a shot at the deal. I found them to be amazing every call I made during my last trailer search. I did not end up buying from them but that wasn't their fault, I was ready to drive out there and buy something they did have on the lot until something else fell in my lap that I couldn't pass up. There are several sweet spots in TX to find deals on trailers, if you know what you are doing and what trailers are really worth.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)