'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Hawk Trailers....good, bad and ugly

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2016-05-29 5:28 PM
2 replies, 5449 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

diggerdoo
Reg. Oct 2009
Posted 2016-05-10 6:03 AM (#167038)
Subject: Hawk Trailers....good, bad and ugly

Veteran

I have a friend looking to get back into horses and not wanting to spend a fortune on a small LQ trailer. She is looking at a 2003 Hawk 2 horse with a slide. Anyone have advice on this brand? She has one horse, not looking to haul anything else, so only wants a 2 horse, which has been a bit challenging finding. It is steel frame with aluminum skin.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
tim62988
Reg. Aug 2012
Posted 2016-05-27 6:21 PM (#167166 - in reply to #167038)
Subject: RE: Hawk Trailers....good, bad and ugly

When searching for a horse trailer a few years ago Hawk was one that I was very interested in just couldn't find any used ones in my price range.My sister has one and one of my friends has one, both are just 2 horse bumper pull trailers. Both seem to be well built and I haven't heard any complaints from either, I believe they were produced maybe 5+ years apart and both look good still
naej11
Reg. May 2016
Posted 2016-05-29 5:28 PM (#167178 - in reply to #167038)
Subject: RE: Hawk Trailers....good, bad and ugly

New User

Hi I am looking at a 2000 3-H Slant Hawk with a weekender package.  It is in nice shape for the age but want to know if I am getting a good deal or not.  The person wants $14000.00 for it.  That seems a little steep for a 16 year old trailer but I do know that Hawks are good.  Any advice would be appreciated.  This one does have the gooseneck weekender package updated with a sink, shower, hot water heater, heater and refrigerator all that run on propane. 

Thanks, Jean

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)