'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
American Spirit GN

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-01-18 2:33 PM
1 replies, 2608 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Concrete
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2006-01-18 7:54 AM (#35644)
Subject: American Spirit GN

Well we did it, bought a new American Spirit 3H with 8' sw. After looking at trailers till I was so confused I didn't want to look at one more. But after reading here about AS and seeing some for sale on Horse Trailer World. I called them to find a dealer near us. Well Blane at AS had a dealer in Warsaw, IN. call and invited me to go through the factory. It's only about 75 miles, so I took them up on it. And glad I did. I think!

Will have the week end LQ done at Double Duty through the dealer. Should get it home in a few weeks.

This is our first GN trailer. For 20 years we have pulled a BP stock trailer with a motor home. So it should be fun having new toys.

Ron

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
mi-farmer
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2006-01-18 2:33 PM (#35676 - in reply to #35644)
Subject: RE: American Spirit GN

Am familiar with double duty conversions and you should be more than happy with the conversion, American spirits sure are nice looking trailers also. Congrats on your new trailer.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)