'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Poll WANTED: 2H X-Wide, X-Tall Used Trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-04-28 11:34 AM
1 replies, 2212 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

aggiemare05
Reg. Apr 2006
Posted 2006-04-28 11:31 AM (#41031)
Subject: WANTED: 2H X-Wide, X-Tall Used Trailer

Howdy Everyone! 

I am located in College Station, Texas (I'm a Fightin Texas A&M Aggie!) and I am in the market for a good quality used horse trailer.  The problem is, since I am in college, I don't have a ton of money to spend.  I really really love Brenderup trailers, because they are so light and are tall.  But, I know I'll never find one of those. 

What I am looking for is:

2 horse, Extra-Tall, Extra-Wide, Bumperpull, Electric Breaks, Moveable/Removeable center devider, Prefer a single rear door (either swing out or drop-down that serves as a ramp).  Also, i'd like a trailer that does not have a verticle divider bar at the rear entrance. 

Things that I like, but are not a requirement:

Aluminum (light weight), tack room and/or dressing room, escape door, slant load, grain mangers, swap bars, new paint.

I'm looking to spend between $1500 and $3000.  I know thats asking alot.  If you know of any trailers like that, please let me know.  I was supposed to buy the 1985 Shoop trailer listed on here, but the guy sold it before I could get there.  :*(  I can pay cash.

Thanks SO much!

Marilyn Connor   (Email:   aggiemare05@yahoo.com)

Edited by aggiemare05 2006-04-28 11:32 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
aggiemare05
Reg. Apr 2006
Posted 2006-04-28 11:34 AM (#41032 - in reply to #41031)
Subject: RE: WANTED: 2H X-Wide, X-Tall Used Trailer

Also, I am new to this forum.  I think I was supposed to click "post" and not "poll".  Now I dont know how to change the status...so ignore the "poll" part.  Just the text is important.  Sorry!  I'm tired from studying all night!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)