'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Who is "Dixie"

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-11-29 12:30 PM
7 replies, 4091 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2007-11-27 9:30 AM (#71892)
Subject: Who is "Dixie"

Elite Veteran

"Dixie" is Chris Breeding from Dixie Riggin Trailer Sales in Ky.  You may have figured that out by checking his profile, but  . . . .  theres more to this story.

"Dixie" was also one of Chris' employees, signing onto the bulletin board.  If you talked to him here or in a private message during the past few weeks please be aware - he was 16.  Remember, at this age, you're also likely to buy a decal for your truck's back window depicting someone taking a leak on the Chevy logo, or Ford logo, take your pick.  We've all seen it.

By the way, the young interloper will no longer be posting - or working for Chris for that matter.  I was impressed with Chris' actions, and honesty, and  I want to thank him for his disclosure when he found out someone was signing on with his name.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
N2ridin
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2007-11-27 10:45 PM (#71945 - in reply to #71892)
Subject: RE: Who is "Dixie"

Elite Veteran

Thanks for disclosing that Dave.  If I were his mama, he'd get "a good talking to", and he'd be WALKING to his next job if McDonalds would hire him!
dixie
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2007-11-28 12:33 PM (#71982 - in reply to #71892)

Veteran

Thanks Dave for explaining everything. And I would like to appologize for the misunderstanding. The boy who did this didn't mean anything by it he just wasn't thinking right. We are very close he is pretty much like my son or little brother and I am disappointed at what has happened. I am however trying to keep in mind that he is just a kid. I once again would like to say I am sorry on behalf of myself, my company, and him (my former employee, but still family member). And I can assure you that this will not be an issue again. Thanks to everyone for your understanding and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask.

barntoys4mom
Reg. May 2007
Posted 2007-11-28 12:50 PM (#71985 - in reply to #71892)

Veteran

Dixie, we've all made our mistakes as kids and ADULTS! It's how we handle the situation that counts! All things aside, he really seems like a bright kid, just had a laps in judgment. Harness his energy, and he'll be a great employee for someone down the road! Good luck!

retento
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2007-11-28 1:16 PM (#71987 - in reply to #71892)

Expert

Well I don't know which one I was talking to. The real Dixie (Chris) or the kid Dixie....No harm done here!!
dixie
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2007-11-28 3:30 PM (#71999 - in reply to #71892)

Veteran

If you talked to someone about a Kiefer or Cherokee or in the Camp Trail Forum it was me. And I didn't come down on him too hard like I said we are very close so we had one of our talks. He had been talking about co-oping at a local CAT dealer doing some welding and I told him now might be a good time for him to try that out for a while. There are no hard feelings I understand the age that he's at and how easy it is to get caught up in the internet. Everything will work out fine I'm sure he's a good kid and very bright I just wanted to set things straight with everyone and make sure there were not hard feelings towards Dixie Riggin' or him. Once again Thanks to everyone for being so understanding.
barntoys4mom
Reg. May 2007
Posted 2007-11-28 3:55 PM (#72003 - in reply to #71892)

Veteran

Funny thing, he (little Dixie - I think?) gave me some great advice about an after market walk thru door on a Sundowner! No hard feeling here either! Now, I just need to find an after market door!
dixie
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2007-11-29 12:30 PM (#72052 - in reply to #71892)

Veteran

yeah not everything he did was out of line and he is very knowledgeable he's grew up around this business for the past few years and rodeoed for the past 6 or so years and could probably answer any question one might have on a trailer or horse.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)