'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
TieRite trailer tie system.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-05-21 10:19 AM
2 replies, 6144 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

brezrider
Reg. May 2015
Posted 2015-05-06 2:27 PM (#163348)
Subject: TieRite trailer tie system.

New User

I saw a trailer tie system on a trailer last weekend and thought it was great. I am having trouble finding it on the web.I have found Hi-Tie but I am looking for TieRite. Can anyone help me out?Thanks
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
CTRider
Reg. Sep 2009
Posted 2015-05-15 8:04 AM (#163421 - in reply to #163348)
Subject: RE: TieRite trailer tie system.

Extreme Veteran

I am not sure if Tie Rite is still on the market. We had a couple mounted on a trailer several years ago. I found that they bent very easily when a horse pulled on them, and then they were difficult to fold down. We have the Spring Tie, and I have friends with the Hi Tie's. While the Tie Rite is easy to set up for shorter people :) I think the other two are far superior in design and taking the abuse of a horse pulling on them. We have been doing competitive trail for many years using the Spring Ties (where our horses need to be tied throughout an event) so they have lots of use.
Dunoir1
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2015-05-21 10:19 AM (#163500 - in reply to #163348)
Subject: RE: TieRite trailer tie system.

I have the Tie-Rite and have had zero issues, but my  horse isn't one to pull alot.  I don't believe they are available anymore.  Several friends have the Hi-Ties and love them.  I've seen the Spring Tie online, but don't know anyone who has it. 

I also installed bucket hangers (order from Jeffers) - one on each side of the trailer.  When I use the Tie-Rite, I can hang a water bucket in the bucket hanger, clip a hay bag to the horse tie and my horse is set. I camp alot, so it has come in very handy.  I also use an electric paddock, but more horse is very smart and sometimes escaped during the night to go visiting.  I sleep more securely when he's on the Tie-Rite.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)