'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
What to wash and wax a Elite Trailer with

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2022-12-30 8:44 AM
1 replies, 1695 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Jrgtwocreek
Reg. May 2021
Posted 2022-12-29 5:12 PM (#185484)
Subject: What to wash and wax a Elite Trailer with

New User

I have a Elite trailer with what I think is white painted sides on top and aluminum on the bottom. The white area when you touch it leaves your hand white. The trailer definitely needs a detailed wash. Bur I do not know what kind of soap or wax to use. Do you wax both the white area and aluminum area with the same wax ? Does it need to be waxed and buffed by hand or can you use a buffer ? I'd love to find a professional company that does this . I'm located in SC but travel constantly NC , Ga and Fla if anyone has suggestions
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
RTSmith
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2022-12-30 8:44 AM (#185487 - in reply to #185484)
Subject: RE: What to wash and wax a Elite Trailer with

Elite Veteran

Wash the entire trailer same soap as your truck. The white sections sound to have been very neglected, and may or may not react well to waxing now. You may find anything you do may literally wash what paint is still on the trailer right off. Be careful.
The bare aluminum can be aluminum washed to help bring some shine back, but do not wax them. As far as any professionals, most any large truck or auto detail shop should be able to help. 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)