'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Where close to Nebraska can you get estimates on hail damage on LQ trailer?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2023-10-06 10:35 AM
2 replies, 2287 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Dwyckoff06
Reg. Sep 2023
Posted 2023-09-26 10:32 AM (#185637)
Subject: Where close to Nebraska can you get estimates on hail damage on LQ trailer?

New User

Where can you get estimate to fix hail damage on living quarters trailer near Nebraska and not Duba as they don’t do it anymore?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
RustyScupper
Reg. Mar 2013
Posted 2023-09-29 10:25 AM (#185638 - in reply to #185637)
Subject: RE: Where close to Nebraska can you get estimates on hail damage on LQ trailer?

Veteran

You don't mention who the manufacturer of the trailer is or if it has living quarters.  Some trailers have one piece of aluminum and others have multiple sheets for the roof.

I have a 4Star Deluxe with living quarters.  My insurance company offered me $1,500.  I ended up taking them to court and they settled the day before for around 50K. I talked to and received statements from the dealership that I purchased from and Trail Boss, the conversion company that did the living quarters.  Trail Boss said that the living quarters would have to come out to replace the roof.  It was not feasible to repair the roof, so I took the settlement and bought it back.

Not every shop is aware what needs to be done and your insurance company may low ball you.  I would start out with the nearest trailer dealer that sells the brand you have.  Then check with the conversion company if you have living quarters.  Depending on the repair cost and the value of the trailer, they may "total" the trailer and you can buy it back.  Make sure what they say is the value of the trailer before the damage is accurate.

Good luck
Dwyckoff06
Reg. Sep 2023
Posted 2023-10-06 10:35 AM (#185639 - in reply to #185637)
Subject: RE: Where close to Nebraska can you get estimates on hail damage on LQ trailer?

New User

It is a platinum I’m not sure who the conversion is by but I found a place to estimate it and will go from there. Thank you
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)