'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Looking again for ladies who would like to start a Middle TN, trail riding group.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-01-19 8:24 PM
4 replies, 3264 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

LazyDayHorseFarm. TN
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2005-07-06 6:29 PM (#27703)
Subject: Looking again for ladies who would like to start a Middle TN, trail riding group.

Regular

I have become involved with seveal forums trying to start an all ladies casual trail riding group for those of us who find it difficult to find people to ride with in the middle TN area. I tried to make it an age 40+ group, but several younger people are interested, so now all ladies are welcome. Really, no matter where you live you are welcome, but for day rides because of distance and fuel prices, for myself, I would need to stay around the middle TN area. If several of us were to meet up for an overnight trip, I of course would be willing to drive further. I know a few of you responded to my post back in the winter time, but It just never worked out, so I'm trying again. If we can get enough ladies involved, we could all plan something in Sept/Oct when it gets a little cooler. Maybe, even eventually we could make it an official riding club, although I'm not quite sure how to do that. Anyway, please let me know if any of you ladies out there are interested. I'm sure most all of our horses could use more saddle time then we give them. At least, I know mine do.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Sheryl
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-07-06 11:03 PM (#27716 - in reply to #27703)
Subject: RE: Looking again for ladies who would like to start a Middle TN, trail riding group.

Veteran

I'm from Middle TN, specifically, Franklin.  I would be interested in meeting for day rides and I also like to camp.  I have a pretty regular camping buddy and my two girls also ride with me.
LazyDayHorseFarm. TN
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2005-07-07 2:12 PM (#27744 - in reply to #27716)
Subject: RE: Looking again for ladies who would like to start a Middle TN, trail riding group.

Regular

Thank you for responding. I would like to PM you, so we can chat, but I'm not sure how to. If you know how, please send me a pm to my mail box. I live in Lebanon, which is not too far from you. Once we get connected via our mailboxes or my regular e-mail address, we'll chat. Bye for now

Danielle

element
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2005-07-19 6:05 PM (#28277 - in reply to #27703)

Veteran

We live in Northern Georgia and would like to do weekend rides in the Tn area. Because of the drive and all. Now if you have any ladies interested in that I would love to join in . PM if you would. Thanks Cindie
kershawsowner
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-01-19 8:24 PM (#35743 - in reply to #27703)

Veteran

Hello i am from middle tn. (spring hill) area. I saw your message on riding and camping around here. I go to Land between the lakes (wrangler campground)alot.. Please consider that to be a place to try we all just love it. starting this year they are taking reservations on some of the campsites which will be nice. The trails are marked good,they have barns for your horses,basket ball court/playground for kids and a resturant and store in campground. i have been to alot of places around and unless you are going around jamestown area i have not found a nicer place to camp.. just thought you would like to know if you plan a ride there let me know maybe i will be going at that time and i will show you the trails it is usually 4 or 5 of us (girls) and we have a blast..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)