'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
2005 Elite Trailer Stolen

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-08-08 10:23 AM
0 replies, 3205 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

ponytammy
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2005-08-08 10:23 AM (#28960)
Subject: 2005 Elite Trailer Stolen

Elite Veteran

I need help in locating my 2005 Elite trailer. It was taken from my yard on 8-3-05. The trailer is a 14ft. short wall two horse. I have exterior photos posted here on trailer world under finished LQ Elite, kansas, 2-horse and under the stolen link.

This trailer should stand out fairly well since there are not too many large living quarters with just a 2-horse. It has green striping on the body and a stainless steel nose with green and burgandy striping with the Elite logo.

The interior was custom finished in light oak and the floor was wood. There were three etched glass mirrors over the bed with horse shoes and a border trimming the mirror. There is a pic of this when the trailer was being completed.

The dinette cushions and window valencies were taperstry material that had Happy Trails and pony express wording. The spare tire cover was black with two trail riders. But this is probably gone now.

If you suspect you have seen this trailer, please contact Miami County Kansas Sherrif Dept. at 913-294-4444 or email me at ponytammy@yahoo.com.

Any help is appeciated.

Edited by ponytammy 2005-08-08 12:57 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World