'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Exiss Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-12-22 6:33 PM
9 replies, 4067 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

kcc
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2005-11-28 7:50 AM (#33500)
Subject: Exiss Trailers

Does anyone know if Exiss may be going out of business or changing their name/owner?

I  heard they were buying alot of other brands awhile back, such as Bison and Sundowner.

I attempted to access the Exiss web site and it said the page is not available and I haven't seen very many 2006 trailers for sale. 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
cattledrive
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2005-11-28 9:58 AM (#33507 - in reply to #33500)
Subject: RE: Exiss Trailers

It was not that they were buying other companies, in fact Haulmark Trailers have bought Exiss, Sooner and Miley and have organized them into Universal Trailer Co. I have herd that Haulmark maybe in the market to sell the Horse trailer part of the Company, but is just a rumor and I am skeptical of a rumor that any company would sell off assests only a year after buying them.
Mr. Trailer
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-11-28 3:28 PM (#33522 - in reply to #33500)

Interesting how rumors form and morph.

Exiss is alive and well and while they are not owned by Haulmark, Sooner, or Miley they are all part of the same parent company – Universal Trailer. None are currently for sale or being killed off, in fact, we are always scouting around for another company to add to our product line.

Feel free to shoot me an e-mail, PM, or even call if you would like any further details.

Lonny Smith – Mr. Trailer

OK-Cowboy
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2005-11-30 1:06 PM (#33610 - in reply to #33500)

Yea, b/c Lonny is the all knowing all seeing, but I hear he learned everything he knows from the UTC dealer in Tulsa, who I hear is a smart goodlooking young man. Anyhow...
jay1251
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2005-11-30 1:25 PM (#33611 - in reply to #33500)

Well I have to Jump in here,Iam an exiss dealer also a sooner dealer, all i can say about this rumor is it sure sounds funny to me, i see first hand the strides this company has made and they still contiune to challange the market place with new and exciting products, that are well made and afforable, to any discipline. the old saying is if they are talking about yea , your getting in there pockets,check out the source i bet its the compettion????????????????

Jay

MIfarmbabe
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-11-30 4:49 PM (#33627 - in reply to #33500)

Extreme Veteran

These rumors don't surprise me coming from this forum. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few users on here with different names and have nothing better to do but spread rumors, especially when this question is asked by a "new user". Sure the Exiss website is not available right now, but that doesn't mean they might be updating it for 2006?

Thank you Mr. Trailer for clarifying the facts about Exiss.

jillian
Reg. Aug 2005
Posted 2005-12-20 7:47 PM (#34246 - in reply to #33627)

What are the differences between the miley 3h bp and the Exiss lines?  Does the Miley have a cooler type roof for the horses?
OK-Cowboy
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2005-12-21 3:49 PM (#34289 - in reply to #33500)

The Miley and Exiss are two totaly differnt trailers. The main difference being the Exiss is all aluminum while the Miley is Steel framed with Alum. skin and floor. Im sure Mr. Trailer can fill you in on the details...

kcc
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2005-12-22 5:08 PM (#34341 - in reply to #33627)

Originally written by MIfarmbabe on 2005-11-30 4:49 PM

These rumors don't surprise me coming from this forum. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few users on here with different names and have nothing better to do but spread rumors, especially when this question is asked by a "new user". Sure the Exiss website is not available right now, but that doesn't mean they might be updating it for 2006?

Thank you Mr. Trailer for clarifying the facts about Exiss.

Since I haven't been on here for awhile I just asked a question about Exiss, because I could not get to their site and I know they were buying up different brand trailers.  If the site was down for updating they should have done like others I have seen and stated that.

I don't post much because I do not like being attacked by people who think I'm trying to start trouble, when in fact I was asking a simple question.

I am not on here by any other name and I will give the moderator permission to advise you of this, but I think it's some of you who like to start something and then sit back and wait for replies in order to amuse yourself.   

Mr. Trailer
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-12-22 6:33 PM (#34346 - in reply to #33610)

Originally written by OK-Cowboy on 2005-11-30 2:06 PM

Yea, b/c Lonny is the all knowing all seeing, but I hear he learned everything he knows from the UTC dealer in Tulsa, who I hear is a smart goodlooking young man. Anyhow...

I hope that your ear grows back..

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)