'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Sundowner Voucher Bankruptcy VERY IMPORTANT
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-01-09 8:42 PM
54 replies, 13219 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh Frozen
Message format

farmbabe
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2006-01-09 7:42 AM (#35161 - in reply to #34516)
Subject: RE: Sundowner Voucher Bankruptcy VERY IMPORTANT

Expert

While Sundowner and or the dealers may not be resonsible for this fiasco, it does underline the cardinal rule of customer relations- first do no harm. The fellas responsible for this scheme are long gone. The only target of consumer wrath is the dealer. Sundowner is probably not legally liable for the losses- it was a outside party and it was a voluntary program. ( I recall a simple back-end rebate from another dealer and it wasn't a sundowner trailer I was looking at) I don't think the customers were greedy wanting to take advantage of what appeared to be a good deal. Too bad it didn't work out.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
THE TRUTH ON SD
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-01-09 11:21 AM (#35173 - in reply to #34975)

New User

Well I am not surprised in the least that was sundowner’s response to Dave….. Of course it wasn’t them, of course that was their answer… of course they love their customers… who else would they have to sucker then? Did we expect for them to come clean and say they had a hand in the scheme? NO! Of course they would blame the guy that is no longer there so they can say; it was the guy that’s no longer here…. SO every knows that sundowner corp. owns the superstores. What they didnt tell you is that they DID NOT just acquire the superstores… they have had a hand in owning them for sometime….  Sure they want to Blame Bryant Jones because he is no longer there. What Sundowner hasn’t told you is that they  were partnered up in owning them with Bryant Jones- officially known as- BJE- Bryant Jones Enterprises- long before and during the scheme.

Edited by THE TRUTH ON SD 2006-01-09 7:09 PM
DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2006-01-09 4:59 PM (#35197 - in reply to #35062)

Elite Veteran

Originally written by THE TRUTH on 2006-01-07 9:21 AM

HERE IS A FACT ALL THE SUNDOWNER SUPER STORES THAT WERE INVOLVED IN THE VOUCHER PROGRAM ARE OWNED BY SUNDOWNER !!! THATS WHY THEY ARE "SUPER STORES" SO TO PLACE THE FAULT ON ANYBODY BUT SUNDOWNER WOULD BE WRONG......NOW GET YOUR FACTS STRIGHT !!!!

Dear TRUTH:  I don't think anyone here is afraid of the truth.  But if that is all you're doing then we would expect to hear more on where this truth is coming from.  Would you identify yourself?

THE TRUTH ON SD
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-01-09 6:36 PM (#35204 - in reply to #34516)

New User

I would have no problem with that however, I need to remain anonymous at this time, otherwise risk losing my inside source. I am sure you can appreciate that. The intension is not specifically bad mouth any brand whatsoever... the truth is what it is and does not matter who it is coming from. As long as consumers out there ARE told they can do with it what they like. And just an FYI your direct post to me on the threads where you "quoted and earlier post" then asked to identify themselves and then sent me this.... the thread you quoted was NOT from me it was from someone else with a similar name, not me. Just an FYI. I did create a name to post knowledge that I was privileged to because people have the right to know. Too bad you Edited my actual comments and they will not know all of the truth of what i wrote. Thank you though for you message.   Have a good one.
DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2006-01-09 8:42 PM (#35218 - in reply to #35204)

Elite Veteran

Originally written by THE TRUTH ON SD on 2006-01-09 6:36 PM

I would have no problem with that however, I need to remain anonymous at this time, otherwise risk losing my inside source. I am sure you can appreciate that. The intension is not specifically bad mouth any brand whatsoever... the truth is what it is and does not matter who it is coming from. As long as consumers out there ARE told they can do with it what they like. And just an FYI your direct post to me on the threads where you "quoted and earlier post" then asked to identify themselves and then sent me this.... the thread you quoted was NOT from me it was from someone else with a similar name, not me. Just an FYI. I did create a name to post knowledge that I was privileged to because people have the right to know. Too bad you Edited my actual comments and they will not know all of the truth of what i wrote. Thank you though for you message.   Have a good one.

Your comments are unedited except for specific names and alleged actions ascertained from your personal observations.  See section of rules below:

You may agree and disagree - and complain all day about injustices. We love opinions. But we are NOT a forum for publicly bringing down groups or individuals, or their property based upon your personal judgments or experiences. Use private messaging if you have an ax to grind with someone.

Please note that Horse Trailer World is not "protecting" anyone . . . we do attempt to protect EVERYONE.  Without a bit in it's mouth, this board would quickly run wild - and turn into a rumor center.  Anonymous posts like yours are frequently how they start.  Everyone has an agenda.  The fact that Sundowner posted their direct phone number to address those most affected seems reasonable. 

But the fact that you post your private allegations publicly and anonymously doesn't seem right. 

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)