'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Looking for MI trailriders who ride stock type horses

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-01-23 5:25 AM
1 replies, 2951 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

mrstacticalmedic
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2006-01-22 2:55 PM (#35820)
Subject: Looking for MI trailriders who ride stock type horses

Extreme Veteran

I am looking to meet some trailriders from Michigan or northern Indiana who ride stock horses (ie: qh's, paints, pintos, apps). No disrespect to the gaiters, but I like to take my sweet time on the trail.  I am hoping to make new friends and go camping this spring and summer.  If this sounds like you give me a holler!  bandaidpatrol@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Linda in south western Michigan

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
dbelling
Reg. Aug 2005
Posted 2006-01-23 5:25 AM (#35848 - in reply to #35820)
Subject: RE: Looking for MI trailriders who ride stock type horses

Regular

HI Linda-I trail ride near Port Huron Michigan with some friends about 3 times per week, weather permitting.  Have you heard of the Michigan Trail Riders Association?  You can go on their website and it will list all of the organized rides.  Those are fun and you meet a lot of nice trail riders.  I too ride a quarter horse/trakhener cross and like to mosey on the trail most of the time.  You can e-mail if you like and next time we go on a ride I can contact you.  I ride with a group of ladies that enjoy nature, love our horses, and finally have the time after raising our children..My e-mail is debbie_belling@hotmail.com.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)