'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
CMSA

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-07-28 2:37 PM
0 replies, 2539 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Rostrenga
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2006-07-28 2:37 PM (#45593)
Subject: CMSA

Veteran

I would like to comment to the CMSA and all New Mexico Mounted Shooters, I recently joined the CMSA (Hueco Mountain Bunch in El Paso Texas) and had attended a couple of practice shoots and really enjoyed the sport as well as the people in the Hueco Mountain Bunch and the Las Cruces club. I then traveled to the Double E Ranch in Gila New Mexico to attend my first sanctioned shoot. As the only member of my club to travel to the shoot I was nervous and not sure what to do or expect. Upon arrival at the Double E Ranch I was immediately greeted by Todd and Johnny who made me feel at ease and helped me through the set up. Debbie, Alan their family and their ranch hands made me feel welcome and at home at their fine Ranch. From the moment I arrived I was made to feel like a family member of the CMSA by everyone there. I had some gun trouble during practice and Todd made sure my guns were fixed, ready to compete the next day while Johnny made some fine Cowboy Coffee, I was coached, taught and was invited to help out during the shoot, everyone was there to help me and gave me a lot of great guidance at the shoot. I made several new friends and ate supper with the Eggelstons' and the Bishops'.  I wish to thank all of you for making me feel so welcome, I not only found a sport I love, but found a new family in CMSA members and was given the nickname of El Paso Bob. I have rode trails in many states at many rides, but have never met a higher caliber of persons than I did at the CMSA.  Next year I get a life membership. See Y'all at Belen in August.

El Paso Bob

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)