Worlds largest online database of horse trailer ads

Come on in 2165  Folks on-line
forums albums search
register logon control panel colour schemes
You are currently browsing as a guest.
You should logon to access more features

OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 

Help Wanted
        Message format        Current location        Moderators        Thread information  

General Discussion
Help Wanted
Help Wanted On Horse Farm
 windy Last Activity 2014-04-20 10:07 PM
6 replies, 6966 viewings

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

back reply
Navigate threads:
< Previous Thread :: Next Thread >
Printer friendly version

^ Top
trailer72

User Profile

Subject : Help Wanted On Horse Farm
Posted : 2009-11-02 7:56 AM
Post #112700

we are a 35 stall horse barn looking for someone to relocate to become assistant barn manager. Duties will include daily feedings, cob webbing,mucking stalls,cleaning water buckets,turn outs,working the arenas,and general appearance maintance. This posistion is located in Northern Indiana and does include a new totally furnished apartment,utilities an 11/2 Days off in off season. Pay is $300.00 per week plus free living.Please send all interest to trailer72@rocketmail.com
^ Top
adre25

User Profile

Subject : RE: Help Wanted On Horse Farm
Posted : 2009-11-21 6:38 PM
Post #113493 - In reply to #112700

Hello,

My Name is Donnelle Reed. And I'm interested in this job and learning how to care for horses. I do have so experience in caring for them,but willing to learn more. I am a fast learner and I'm a hard worker.

I do have lots of experience running a tractor I am willing to relocate and I'm willing to start as soon as possible.

Here is my contact information home: 301-862-5390 or cell: 1-615-703-0600

Thank- you for your time and concideration

Mr. Donnelle Reed

^ Top
wilkinskt

User Profile

Posted : 2011-05-18 7:07 PM
Post #134209 - In reply to #112700

To whom it may concern, I am a 50 yo male interested in relocating and starting fresh with an entirely different outlook on life. I do have some experience riding horses and I have previous work experience working as a Veterenarian Assistant for a local animal hospital along with some volunteer work at the city shelter. Although I have no formal training with horses I am a quick study and because of my love for animals and wanting to experience something other than the city life, think I would be ideal for the job if not already filled. I am hard working, able to do and finish jobs in a timely manner. Able to work with or without supervision. Please feel free to contact me at email: wilkinskt@hotmail.com., or by phone at:(804)647-5962 or message phone # (804)908-4447. Thank you for your time in considering me for the position and I am able to send a copy of my resume upon request. Respectfully, From Richmond, Va., Kent Wilkins
^ Top
Alonzo443

User Profile

Posted : 2011-06-26 10:28 PM
Post #135168 - In reply to #112700

Dear Sir or Mam,

My name is Alonzo Dudley. I'm a Emergency Medical Technician. Im writing to inform you that I am interrested in working on your farm. I want to run my own farm one day but for now, I would like to offer you a pair of hard working hands. I would like the opporunity to work with you to gain your knowledge of the farming business. Im a X-Marine and you will be pleased with my hardwork, honesty and commitment. I love farming and hard work. If you would like to contact me, please feel free at any time(317) 724-8244

^ Top
Jinx

User Profile

Posted : 2012-02-18 3:51 PM
Post #141189 - In reply to #112700

To Whom it May Concern;I am not saying that I am manager material at being only 17, but if there is anything I do know, it's farm work and horses. Responsibility does define my life since I moved out at fifteen years of age to graduate two and a half years early and living on my own. I grew up around horses, and my mother was a trainer and gave riding lessons for some time. My intentions are not to immediately jump up and try to take the management position--I am sure that so many of these older, more experienced people are more likely to have this position. But if you ever need a farm hand, or someone good with animals, or anyone you know does, feel free to contact me. And if anyone, you included, feel as you need a new, fresh, younger breath of air, I am always available. I've worked my whole life but the area I live in now has no availability. I don't feel myself without duty to take care of, and it's been too long since I helped out with horses. I thought I'd put myself out there for this. After all, you gain nothing by holding back.-Chelsea
^ Top
gabz

User Profile

Posted : 2012-02-21 4:26 PM
Post #141299 - In reply to #141189

Ummm... those of you "replying"... you should note the date of the "help wanted" ad.... 2009... 
^ Top
FelixGale

User Profile

Posted : 2012-08-10 6:06 AM
Post #146230 - In reply to #112700

I love farming and hard work. -----------------------------------------Buy Cheap DVDFringe Season 4 DVD
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
back reply
Navigate threads:
< Previous Thread :: Next Thread >

Legend    Action      Jump to a forum        Notification  
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Unregistered User
E-Mail this thread to a friend

Toggle e-mail notification

Logo by MAZY