'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Wiring Diagram - Battery Charge Wire

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2013-11-29 6:07 PM
3 replies, 3980 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

justgurn
Reg. Oct 2010
Posted 2013-11-27 1:56 PM (#155999)
Subject: Wiring Diagram - Battery Charge Wire

Veteran

I decided to develop a 12V wiring diagram for reference, because I can’t remember anything anymore. I have one wire that I labeled "Panel Charge Circuit" I believe is a second battery charge wire that house to be disconnected from the batteries and still charge. I need to investigate to make sure I'm correct, but thought I would ask if anyone seen this before? Thanks Jim
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
MrSteve
Reg. Jul 2012
Posted 2013-11-27 7:51 PM (#156003 - in reply to #155999)
Subject: RE: Wiring Diagram - Battery Charge Wire

Veteran

I could be misunderstanding, so forgive me if I am... But, I think the "Panel Charge Circuit" would be for a installed "Converter/Charger" unit? (like in the link I have added) http://www.wfcoelectronics.com/UI/ProductsListing.aspx?cm=c1&mcid=1... or http://www.wfcoelectronics.com/UI/ProductsListing.aspx?cm=c1&mcid=1...
justgurn
Reg. Oct 2010
Posted 2013-11-27 9:05 PM (#156007 - in reply to #155999)

Veteran

Mr Steve, I have a similar control panel installed and reviewing the wiring diagram the normal charge circuit is connected to the House disconnect. So when the shore line is connected and the disconnect is open the batteries do not charge, when it is closed it will charge. Now the wire in question I believe is a second charge circuit to allow batteries to charge while the disconnect is open. I believe the disconnect was installed to save the batteries for draining. Jim
justgurn
Reg. Oct 2010
Posted 2013-11-29 6:07 PM (#156039 - in reply to #155999)

Veteran

While Whisper was working on lights. I was ringing out wires. Come to find out what I thought was the charge circuit was a not. It is a non switched trailer load light feed. This means I have to have the house disconnect closed for the batteries to charge.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)