'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Do It Yourself-ers: Living Quarters in Trailer???

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-09-01 11:05 PM
101 replies, 35825 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

KDL
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2007-09-01 9:46 AM (#66991 - in reply to #66980)
Subject: RE: Do It Yourself-ers: Living Quarters in Trailer???

Hello MBG,I'm not sure who you were directing your question to, but I have a shower/potty combo in my trailer. We ordered it from Country RV in Seguin, TX who in turn ordered it from Jazz Sales. Jazz only sells wholesale, but this dealer or any other with an account with Jazz could have it drop shipped to you. You won't find it in their on-line catalog, just call them. The black water tank is built in under the potty side. You will have to construct the walls with plywood and some kind of water proof covering. It must also have a base constructed under it to support the shower pan side. Tip - Order a low-profile toilet or it will be too high to sit on.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
MBG
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2007-09-01 11:05 PM (#67012 - in reply to #63050)
Subject: RE: Do It Yourself-ers: Living Quarters in Trailer???

New User

Thanks to everyone who gave me some info on where to go for items.  Turfa- my family is in St. Louis- when I pass Warrensburg do you think you would notice if I traded trailers- you could think you dreamt that you finished yours!  It looks pretty fancy-......!  KDL-  Thanks so much for your info- I winter in San Antonio- I can't wait to go looking!  My daughter's boyfriend lives in Austin, so I am up there every once in awhile.  Are you at any horseshows in the winter, or any horsey things in San Antonio?  I would love to meet you if so, and see your work.  I have an idea that it is better than the conversion places by the looks of the pics!  Again, thanks.

Edited by MBG 2007-09-01 11:15 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)